| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tromso in December is slightly cold at -2.7 °C (27.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly parched with snow from time to time. Circa 105mm (4.1in) of liquid is transfered across on average 19 days.
- The skies in Tromso are rayless having an average of a hollow 0:00 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Tromso December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tromso, Norway
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tromso:
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) SSW
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 325.9 kms (202.5 miles) SW
- Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway - 419.8 kms (260.8 miles) SSW
- Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway - 547.3 kms (340.1 miles) SW
- Stensele, Sweden - 518.7 kms (322.4 miles) S
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 522.6 kms (324.7 miles) S
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 538.3 kms (334.5 miles) N
- Bjornoya, Norway - 538.2 kms (334.4 miles) N
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 313.8 kms (195 miles) ENE
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 468.5 kms (291.1 miles) ENE
- Karasjok, Norway - 256.6 kms (159.4 miles) E
- Karesuando, Sweden - 198.2 kms (123.2 miles) SE
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 405.4 kms (251.9 miles) SE
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 344.3 kms (213.9 miles) S
- Haparanda, Sweden - 481.4 kms (299.2 miles) SSE
- Piteå, Sweden - 496.7 kms (308.7 miles) SSE